Jeremy is one of the pioneers of Latin dancing in Sydney and has been teaching Salsa since 1992. He was one of two teachers teaching Salsa at the time in Sydney.
As an accomplished dancer, performer and choreographer, Jeremy, has performed in many shows, gala Balls and festivals in and around Sydney. He was chosen, along with his dance troupe, to choreograph a dance routine for a movie promotion in 2002.
Jeremy is a Salsa dance champion and has studied many forms of dance ranging from competition Ballroom dancing (winning the 1992 South Pacific Championships) through to Jazz, and Rock ’n Roll. He has a unique teaching style and has taught thousands of Sydneysiders to Salsa. As the director of Latin Fusion, Jeremy runs the largest Latin dance school in Sydney.
Some of his performances include:
- 2010 Penrith Festival
- 2008 Australian Salsa Classic – State & National Judging panel
- 2008 Macarthur Lifestyle & Business Expo
- 2007 Mind Body Spirit Festival
- 2007 Australian Salsa Classic
- 2007 Education Expo
- 2007 Holroyd City Festival
- 2006 Australian National Salsa Championships
- 2006 Dance Expo – Homebush
- 2005 Central Coast Festival opening
- 2004 Parramatta Spring festival
- 2000, 2001,2002 & 2003 Mind Body Spirit Festivals at Darling Harbour
- 2002 Breathless Charity Ball hosted by Richard Wilkins
- Numerous local festivals, weddings and private functions.
He has also appeared in numerous magazines and local newspapers and he is one of the most respected dance teachers in Sydney.
The classes are fun and energetic and are open from absolute beginners to advanced students – ideal for singles as well as couples. As his students say: “It’s not just a dance class, but a night out!”